Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hats?

Emily went shopping with me this morning and as we passed through the "intimate apparel" section of the store, she spotted the bras and happily proclaimed to me that we were surrounded by "whole lot hats"! I did need to add a few new "hats" to my collection so we purchased some and Emily begged to carry the bag to the car for me and held onto it until we reached our next destination.

I watched through the rear view mirror as she took all of our goodies out of the bag and then watched her open the box that held one of my "hats". Sure enough, the "hat" went on her head and looked quite -- uh, how should we say -- special. I caught the whole thing on video since we were at a stop light but seeing how quite a few of my family, friends, and co-workers read this, I don't think I'm quite ready to share my dirty, er, clean laundry with the whole world yet.

Some day, when she's ready, I'll let her know they aren't really hats... but I don't think we're ready for that talk just yet. :-D

2 comments:

Michelle and Laura said...

Those were just little "hats", weren't they? Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Web Analytics