Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Lesson Learned

This is how things went down this morning...

"Mommy, can I watch a show?"

While I'm sitting across from her putting my socks on, I respond with, "Not right now.  When we're all done getting ready and are just sitting around looking at each other...maybe."

My fatal mistake?  I glanced up at her to make sure she's listening!  But oh, no!  Then, eye contact was made...

"Mommy... we're looking at each other...."

Did I mention my kid takes things literally?



IN OTHER NEWS:  While getting ready to brush our teeth, the aforementioned kid started to put her hands under the running water.  I kindly reminded her that we needed to brush our teeth, not play in the water.  Her response?  "Mo-ommmmm, I have to wash my hand!  It has bottom steam on it!"  

Then, by ALL means, PLEASE do!

No comments:

Web Analytics