Saturday, April 19, 2008

Don't Feed The Bears

I finally got the "film" developed on my camera that I took to the zoo. Ok. You're on to me... I finally took the pictures off the memory stick and I'm uploading my 2 good pictures that I took before my battery on my camera died.

Aunt Shell and Em pointing out the big fish!

Em found a crocodile to share some love with.


Emily has taken on the chore of feeding the wild animals in our house. She shares her milk and Cheerios with the bears and her dolls whenever she gets the chance.




Sometimes Emily disappears to play in her room by herself. I usually stay tuned in to the sounds to make sure she's not getting into something she shouldn't. Lately, she's been fascinated with exploring, emptying and rearranging her dresser drawers... and playing dress-up.

Oops... caught in the action!



2 comments:

Michelle and Laura said...

Don't feed the bears, tap on the fish tank, or cuddle with crocodiles ... unless you have a pair of pants on your head!!

Anonymous said...

adorable photos!

Web Analytics