Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grandma's Final Update


I was able to visit Grandma on Thursday afternoon and spent some time sitting with her. They had given her a light dose of morphine to help her out and it seemed to help her breathing.

Tom and I received a call late yesterday morning on our way up from the hospital's parking garage that Grandma had just passed away. She was with family and they were praying for her and reading some of her favorite scriptures to her.

She will be greatly missed but we have no doubts that she has joined Grandpa in Heaven and is running through the fields like a little girl again. I can only imagine what Heaven might be like... but it's a better place now that G'ma's there! I'm gonna miss her, but I celebrate this next phase of her life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your grandma, Jenni. She looks and sounds like she was a wonderful lady.

hugs.

Web Analytics