Saturday, November 27, 2010

Halloween Prep

I can't believe I just found Halloween pictures that we haven't posted here yet!  I'm just a few days late...

Grandma came over a couple of weeks prior to Halloween to help us decorate our pumpkins.  I decided to go a bit against the grain this year and not carve them.  I saw a few ideas in a magazine (maybe Better Homes and Gardens?) and ran with them.

With the aide of a hot glue gun and some odd and end craft supplies we had a decent run at some unique pumpkins this year!

EMILY'S PUMPKIN


Emily modeling her pumpkin....








EMILY WITH GRANDMA'S PUMPKIN


DADDY'S PUMPKIN... we "decorated" it so it would fit in 
but he could modify it later if he wanted in on the action!



MY PUMPKIN... 
Just goes to prove we shouldn't decorate pumpkins under the influence...
of PMS.   :-)

No comments:

Web Analytics