Friday, October 28, 2011

The Great Pumpkin!

Tonight was pizza night... and family movie night... and viewing of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"... and carving our own pumpkins!



I was surprised that she was so
excited to get all yucky this year!

But she was a trooper!

And stuck it out until her pumpkin was done!

Then she even help me sort out some seeds
to roast tomorrow!

Tom's pumpkin... he free-handed this one!

...and this one!
(The cross that we saw on all the
Russian Orthodox churches in Kazakhstan!)

My pumpkin... think Light-Bright from when we were kids! 
I used the flashlight on my cell to test
it out until I can buy another battery
for the light inside!

The Grand Masterpiece!
Emily's pumpkin!
She gutted it, drew all the parts and I simply cut them out for her!
  

Happy Halloween!  Be safe!


1 comment:

Marla said...

Love it! What a great family night!

Web Analytics