Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Silly Cranky Girl

Just a fun story to share...

Last night I was sitting in the big-butt chair and playing with Emily. She decided to get a little feisty with me and was acting a little cranky. I plainly stated that cranky little girls weren't allowed to sit in my chair with me and if she was going to act that way she needed to get down. I then asked, "Are you done being cranky?" To which she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, shook her head and said, "nooooo" (in a really cute voice).

What's a mom to do in times like this except hug her cranky little girl, chuckle to herself and post it on her blog. ;-D

2 comments:

A 5 time mom said...

Thanks for this funny tale on Emily. It certainly helps on those cranky times to have these funny moments thrown in too.

Beckie

Michelle & Laura said...

Emily is never cranky ... what are you talking about??

Web Analytics