Friday, October 26, 2007

Look who's walking!



Just a quick post today, but we wanted to share in the fun. Yesterday was a beautiful fall day and we spent a little time after work out on the deck. Em's been working on walking for over a month but she's just now starting to venture out on her own without prompting.



Yeah, yeah. Someday I'll actually remember that I can't record videos with the camera tipped sideways. Sorry. It's even more fun watching that if you turn your monitor on it's side!

Here's another video of Emily's side hobby -- turbo crawling. Note the head tucked down for better aerodynamics and higher speed!




Did I mention she loves playing in the leaves?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Emily!!

very cute :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but I'm not ready for Emily to be walking yet... :) Look out world!

Web Analytics