Friday, May 23, 2008

A Video Treat

I had a long day yesterday since I stayed after work to hang out until the board meeting I was supposed to attend. I left the house before Emily was awake and wouldn't get home until after she was in bed. This doesn't happen often and I was kind of bumming that I wasn't going to get to see her. Tom surprised me by coming into town and they had dinner with me before the meeting. I was touched.

While at Bob Evans, Emily decided she wanted to try the lemon from my water and then afterwards showed us her sign for milk.



This morning Emily had physical therapy and because she did so well we stopped at Project Playground for a few minutes before heading back home.



...she's a big fan of mulch and an even bigger fan of rocks these days!

2 comments:

Michelle and Laura said...

And the last time I saw her try a lemon she didn't like it either! One of these days she will learn ... maybe when she is 3.

Anonymous said...

Love the face with the lemon. How great to have caught that on video. She is getting so big and simply adorable!

Web Analytics