Sunday, September 27, 2009

Windows to the Future



The other day I was sharing a beautiful moment with Emily. We were sitting side by side on her bed reading a lovely book when she got a bit distracted. As I continued reading from her obviously tantalizing story, Emily poked her head behind the curtain at her window and was looking outside... or so I thought.

After a minute or so had passed, I began to hear squeaky noises coming from behind the curtain. Curiosity got the best of me and I peaked to see what was going on.

To my surprise, the window was not only steamy from Emily's body heat creating condensation on the cold window but it was overly wet and covered in smeary finger streaks. Emily looked at me with all the pride she could muster and said, "See!" Yeah, I saw.

"Emily, did you lick the window with your tongue?"

"Yep!!!"

No comments:

Web Analytics