Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SCORE for Jenni!!!!

I FOUND PEANUT BUTTER!!!!

My 6-year old taste buds are in heaven right now! No, it's not JIF or any other brand that I've ever heard of before but yesterday when I was around the corner from the apartment at the International Foods market ("food shipped in daily from Germany by plane" is their motto) I found peanut butter in the cooler section!!!!

Emily has this cute "bottle bliss" that she goes in to when I'm feeding her... her eyes roll back, her eyelids flutter and she looks like she's in pure heaven. On this trip, that's been my mac and cheese/green bean meal and loading my finger up with peanut butter as soon as I opened the jar!!!

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER

Peanut butter on my finger... peanut butter on a teeny tiny piece of french bread... peanut butter on a chocolate square... mmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Web Analytics