Friday, January 19, 2007

Our Friday Visit

Some of you have inquired about our sleeping patterns and why I'm up emailing and instant messaging in the wee hours of the morning over here. Most of my blog entries are usually written at about 4am Kaz. time but I don't get to post them until after our morning visits. I'm usually getting over 7 hours of sleep each "night" but at weird intervals. Somewhere between 5pm and 8pm I start getting really tired and fall asleep... then I wake up anywhere from 12:30 to 4am. Last night, I fell asleep around 8:30 and woke up around 4:30am. Even when it's time to wake up (I've been setting the alarm for 8:30am) it just doesn't feel like it should be time to get up... this next picture might explain why. I took this picture from inside our apartment around 9:15 this morning.



Here are some more video clips for the fans back home. We brought our video camera with us but haven't used it yet. We are able to record small video snippets from both of our digital cameras. (We brought 2 cameras because Tom's camera takes better pictures and is smaller but doesn't date stamp the pictures as far as we can tell and we have to have data stamped photos for our photo albums that we have to take to court with us.) We will probably break out the actual video camera once we get our kidlet back to the apartment with us. Who can resist a video clip of a baby smiling and cooing!



We actually caught her rolling over on video this morning! Enjoy!



And, just for proof that I really do hold her every now and then... ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you, Jenni, with Emily. I have to say again she is so very precious. Thank you for sharing!

Amy said...

as if we needed proof that you hold her!!!

Web Analytics